Download and Get Going
Buy and manage your CapMetro App passes with our
With the CapMetro App, your smartphone becomes your ticket. Use the app for schedules, maps and real-time arrival information.
Visit the App store for your
Windows smartphone or mobile device and be on your way.
Get Passes on the Go
Fares available on the mobile app are:
- MetroAccess Single Ride, MetroAccess 10-Ride Booklet, MetroAccess Monthly Pass**
- Day Pass (Local, Premium & Commuter)
- 7-Day Pass (Local, Premium & Commuter)
- 31-Day Pass (Local, Premium & Commuter)
- Reduced Fare 31-Day Passes (Local, Premium & Commuter)***
Using the App
Tour the CapMetro App and its features with our
- Easily set up a secure account with an email address, create a password and PIN and enter a valid credit or debit card. Multiple cards are permitted for payment purposes.
- Purchase group passes and activate as many passes as you like in the same transaction.
- Activate Passes on the "Use Tickets" screen that displays all purchased, unexpired passes.
- Retrieve lost passes by contacting the Capital Metro GO Line at (512) 474-1200.
- Validate your pass by showing the operator, fare inspector or scanning the QR code on MetroRapid.
- Enjoy helpful app features, including: Trip Planner, schedules, real-time arrivals, travel advisories, maps and service alerts.
- Store passes at your convenience on your mobile device (enabling access with or without cell service) or, save in the Cloud (enable access on multiple mobile devices).