Terms and Conditions
By using this web site, you are agreeing to the terms below:
- This Web site, www.capitalmetro.org, and all information contained therein (including information on the Capital Metro store), is being provided solely for informational purposes.
- The Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Capital Metro) does not warrant or make representations or endorsements as to the quality, content, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links and other items contained on this server or any other server.
- The materials on the server have been compiled from a variety of sources, and are subject to change, without notice, from Capital Metro as a result of updates and corrections.
- To the extent allowed by the Texas law, commercial use of the materials, including graphics and artwork, contained in www.capitalmetro.org is prohibited without the written permission of Capital Metro.
- All service marks and trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
- The Site Visitor uses this Web site and the information provided on this Web site "as is," without warranty of any kind. Capital Metro shall not be liable, regardless of the cause of duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or other defects or untimeliness, of information contained within this Web site, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the Site Visitor or for any claim or loss arising there from, or occasioned thereby.
PLEASE NOTE that Site Visitor(s) are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency and/or suitability of all information. Capital Metro specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the www.capitalmetro.org Web site or the information it contains, including any Web sites maintained by third parties and linked to the www.capitalmetro.org Web site. The responsibility for content rests with the organizations that are providing the information. The inclusion of links from this site does not imply endorsement by Capital Metro.
To the extent allowed by Texas law, communications made through E-Mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Capital Metro or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against Capital Metro or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives, where notice to Capital Metro is required by any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
Furthermore, use of www.capitalmetro.org is subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- All Venues in Texas. Any use of www.capitalmetro.org shall be deemed made in the State of Texas, USA, regardless of the location of the user. The user agrees that any dispute with Capital Metro arising out of any use of www.capitalmetro.org shall be brought by the user exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in Travis County, State of Texas. The user hereby agrees that such venue is appropriate.
- Governing Law. Any use of www.capitalmetro.org is governed by the laws in force in the State of Texas. The user hereby agrees that applying Texas Law to the use of www.capitalmetro.org is appropriate.
This Web site is an official Capital Metro computer system operated for authorized use only. This system is monitored to ensure proper operation, to verify the function of applicable security features and for other like purposes. Unauthorized access is prohibited. Attempts to access and utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are prohibited and may result in prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 or other applicable statutes and regulations.