Introducing MetroBike Shelters
You love your effortless, on-time ride with MetroRail, but we know you have another sweet ride of the two-wheel variety. Now we want to show your bike some love, too, with our MetroBike Shelter at Kramer Station.
MetroBike Shelter is at your service when:
- you don't feel like standing with your bike on the train.
- you're feeling extra kind towards riders without bikes (1 person with a bike takes the space of 4 people standing).
- you know it's going to be too packed to board with your bike.
- you don't want to leave your bike out in the rain.
- you just don't feel like lugging your two-wheeled baby all the way home.
Shelter features include:
- Secured, limited card key access.
- Fully enclosed bike parking for up to 24 bikes.
- Open 5:00 a.m. - 1:30 a.m. seven days a week.
- 24-hour camera surveillance.
- Sitting area for changing shoes, etc.
- Work stand and tools for minor bike repairs.
- Discounted, limited-time-only introductory pricing.
Secure card access:
For a limited time only, you can purchase one year of secure MetroBike Shelter access at the introductory low price of $30. Sign up today. The cards can only be purchased online, and your new card will be mailed to you within the week!
More MetroBike Shelters on the way
We're also planning to add more MetroBike Shelters in the next few months, so we can show you and your bike the love at Park & Rides and MetroRail stations all over town.
Planned locations include:
- Tech Ridge Park & Ride
- Highland Station
- MLK, Jr. Station
- Plaza Saltillo
- South Congress Transit Center
- Lakeline Station