Route 803 - Burnet/South Lamar Now in service!
Move around Austin like an expert. MetroRapid connects the best of the ATX, including employers, schools, shops, parks, neighborhoods, apartments, medical centers, movie theaters, government buildings, tourist attractions and so much more. In fact, the two routes, which roughly form an X across the heart of Austin, will serve approximately 25 percent of Capital Metro's service area providing service along some of our most heavily trafficked routes.
More To See
newest route, the 803, now in service!
Let us take you
to some of Austin’s most popular spots along Burnet and South Lamar, including:
TopGolf Austin near Domain Station, Central
Market near Rosedale Station, The Blanton Museum near UT/West Mall Station, the
Zach Theater near Barton Springs Station, and much more along the 15-mile route.
Route 803 will connect The Domain
to Westgate via UT and downtown, with 34 stations distinct to the route and 12 additional stations shared with Route 801. Here are just
some of the places you can go:
- The Domain
- UT Research Campus
- Lower Burnet Road
- North Loop
- Central Market North
- Seton Medical Center
- West Campus and the University of Texas at Austin
- Museum District: Blanton, Ransom and Bullock
- ACC Rio Grande
- The State Capitol
- The Austin Central Library/History Center/Wooldridge Square
- Republic Square
- Austin City Hall/2nd Street District
- Barton Springs/Zach Theatre
- South Lamar
- Brodie Oaks
- Westgate Shopping Center/Central Market South
- Plus, a number of frequent stops in-between