Getting around Hornsby Bend and into Austin is a lot easier with the Hornsby Bend Feeder pilot service. The Hornsby Bend Feeder is a 1-year pilot program brought to you by Travis County, CARTS and Capital Metro.
We can get you to a doctor’s appointment, help you do some shopping or connect you into Austin on MetroBus Routes
- The service operates using a van or small bus and doesn’t have a set route.
- We can show up at your home at a set time and then take you anywhere within the service zone. (See
a map of the Hornsby Bend service zone.)
- The Hornsby Bend Feeder is a shared-rider service, so we might pick up some of your neighbors along the way or drop them off while taking you where you’re going.
- Beginning March 23, trips on the Hornsby Bend Feeder will operate on a reservation-basis only and not according to its previous schedule. Reservations must be made by phone (512-478-RIDE (7433) ) by 4 p.m. the day before. The reservation line is open between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- If reservations are received for a particular day, the service will operate between 7-10 a.m. and/or 3:15-6:15 p.m. weekdays. If no reservations are received the prior day, the service will not operate at all that day.
- Be ready for pickup 15 minutes before your scheduled time.