CapMetro is committed to getting you where you need to go, and MetroRapid is how we get you there fast. Whether you're heading to work or campus, you can catch a MetroRapid bus every 10 minutes on weekdays. Don't worry, your ride to your weekend plans are on us, too. Never arrive late to the fun thanks to MetroRapid buses running every 15 minutes on Saturday and Sunday. Staying out late? Thursday through Saturday, you can catch MetroRapid until 2:30 a.m. from downtown.
MetroRapid routes run North-South, connecting The Domain to Westgate and Tech Ridge to Southpark Meadows, with stops through UT campus and downtown.
- 801 North Lamar/South Congress connects Tech Ridge to Southpark Meadows via UT and downtown. It travels down North Lamar and South Congress.
- 803 Burnet/South Lamar connects The Domain to Westgate via UT and downtown. It travels down Burnet Road and South Lamar.
Purchasing Your MetroRapid Fare
- Reliable service: We get where we're going with reliability thanks to transit-priority lanes and a bus-first signal that gives us a jumpstart at stop lights.
- Late-night: On Thursday-Saturday, we run until 2:30 a.m.* so you can stay out late.
- Local fare: Stay on budget with low fares: $1.25 per ride or $2.50 for the whole day.
- Wi-Fi: Catch up on work or your social media with MetroRapid's free Wi-Fi.
- Efficiency: Skip the lines with multiple-door boarding that allows you to get on the vehicle from the front or the back.
- Real-time data: Check your exact wait times on the digital signage at every MetroRapid station. Access this real-time information* from our Trip Planner, the CapMetro App and the GO Line at 512-474-1200.
*Last buses leave downtown at approximately 2:30 a.m.