Hornsby Bend Feeder
The Hornsby Bend Feeder is a pilot program brought to you by Travis County, CARTS and Capital Metro. The term of this pilot program will end Friday, January 29, and so the Hornsby Bend Feeder route will no longer operate after that date. Capital Metro and its partners with Travis County and CARTS remain committed to work with the community to evaluate transportation options for Hornsby Bend residents.
We can get you to a doctor's appointment, help you do some shopping or connect you into Austin on MetroBus Routes 20.
- The service operates using a van or small bus and doesn’t have a set route.
- We can show up at your home at a set time and then take you anywhere within the service zone. (See a map of the Hornsby Bend service zone.)
- The Hornsby Bend Feeder is a shared-rider service, so we might pick up some of your neighbors along the way or drop them off while taking you where you’re going.
- Beginning October 12, the Hornsby Bend Feeder will return to its normal service operations. Please remember to respect social distancing measures and to wear a face covering while at our stops or on board our vehicles.
- Simply call ahead the day before your trip and reserve a seat. Call 512-478-RIDE (7433) to book your first trip!
- Be ready for pickup 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
|Hornsby Bend to 7000 Manor & Susquehanna (Stop ID 1619)|
|Depart Hornsby Bend|
|7000 Manor & Susquehanna Bus Stop (Stop ID 1619) to Hornsby Bend|
|Depart Bus Stop|
Note: The Hornsby Bend Feeder operates weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. The reservation line is open between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. Based on availability, same-day reservations may be accepted. The service will follow the CARTS holiday schedule. The Hornsby Bend Feeder's vehicles are 100% wheelchair accessible.
It costs $1.25 per trip - the same as a ride on Cap Metro. Kids 18 and younger ride free too!
A Day Pass, 7-Day Pass or 31-Day Pass will cover your Hornsby Bend Feeder ride also.