Hornsby Bend Feeder
Getting around Hornsby Bend and into Austin is a lot easier with the Hornsby Bend Feeder pilot service. The Hornsby Bend Feeder is a pilot program brought to you by Travis County, CARTS and Capital Metro.
We can get you to a doctor's appointment, help you do some shopping or connect you into Austin on MetroBus Routes 20.
- The service operates using a van or small bus and doesn’t have a set route.
- We can show up at your home at a set time and then take you anywhere within the service zone. (See a map of the Hornsby Bend service zone.)
- The Hornsby Bend Feeder is a shared-rider service, so we might pick up some of your neighbors along the way or drop them off while taking you where you’re going.
- Beginning October 12, the Hornsby Bend Feeder will return to its normal service operations. Please remember to respect social distancing measures and to wear a face covering while at our stops or on board our vehicles.
- Simply call ahead the day before your trip and reserve a seat. Call 512-478-RIDE (7433) to book your first trip!
- Be ready for pickup 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
|Hornsby Bend to 7000 Manor & Susquehanna (Stop ID 1619)|
|Depart Hornsby Bend|
|7000 Manor & Susquehanna Bus Stop (Stop ID 1619) to Hornsby Bend|
|Depart Bus Stop|
Note: The Hornsby Bend Feeder operates weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. The reservation line is open between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. Based on availability, same-day reservations may be accepted. The service will follow the CARTS holiday schedule. The Hornsby Bend Feeder's vehicles are 100% wheelchair accessible.
It costs $1.25 per trip - the same as a ride on Cap Metro. Kids 18 and younger ride free too!
A Day Pass, 7-Day Pass or 31-Day Pass will cover your Hornsby Bend Feeder ride also.