Explore Austin Using CapMetro
Whether you're eating your way through the city's food scene, checking out live music or
enjoying the great outdoors, we've got direct routes to get you back to what you love.
Things to Do in Austin (And How to Get There)
Looking for things to do in Austin? We've got you covered with a list of local favorites and direct routes to get you to the fun without the hassle of finding a place to park.
Get to Austin FC games at Q2 Stadium using CapMetro!
- By Bus - Head to the stadium on MetroBus routes 3, 383, 392 or MetroRapid 803, all just a short walk away from Q2.
- By Rail - Taking the train to Austin FC games is a great option for those near the Red Line. Upon arrival to Kramer Station, make sure to follow signs leading you to the stadium for the safest, most accessible and optimal walking path.
Take CapMetro to cheer on Los Verdes and to see all the upcoming games at Q2 Stadium.
Note: We will be running special service on game days at Q2 Stadium. Check out our Trip Planner before your ride, whether you're heading to the game or not!
Whether you live here or you're just visiting, you know that Austin's food scene is one of the most celebrated in the country. We've teamed up with Food Network star Ali Khan for a series highlighting Austin's best eats near our bus stops and rail stations. Head over to our blog to check it out!
Now is a great time to eat your way through Austin's food truck parks!
- Get to Mueller Trailer Eats via routes 10 or 350.
- Make your way to The Picnic Food Truck Park on Barton Springs using route 30.
- Or go down south to Thicket Food Park by taking route 10.
Outdoor Activities in Austin
- Check out Zilker Park and go swimming at Barton Springs using route 30.
- Enjoy Lady Bird Lake firsthand by visiting Auditorium Shores or heading out on the hike and bike trail using routes 1, 7, 20, 142, 801 or 935.
- Visit Austin's largest outdoor shopping mall The Domain using route 803.
- Shop local boutiques and major retailers along South Congress using routes 1 or 801.
- Find amazing secondhand fashion at resale shops like Buffalo Exchange, Pavement and Flamingos Vintage on The Drag using routes 1, 3, 7 or 19.