The MetroAirport bus will be waiting on the hour
and half hour on the lower level, right outside
the baggage claim, on the far right end of the
passenger pick-up terminal. Look for the arrows
and signs that read "Capital Metro."
Getting to the Airport
Catch a quick ride to the Airport from downtown,
UT, the Capitol, and from stops along Riverside Drive.
How to Ride
- Bring $1.50 USD in exact change or buy passes on our new app.
- Feel free to bring luggage. There is plenty of space in the luggage racks.
- No food, drinks, or pets allowed on board.
- Bring your bike, if you'd like.
- Ride takes 20-30 minutes, depending on where you board the bus.
- All times are estimated. Please arrive at your stop 5 to 10 minutes early.
- Scan the QR codes at Capital Metro bus stops for specific route and schedule information.