Getting You to Q2 Stadium
CapMetro is your ride to Q2 Stadium, for Austin FC games and all other events! We have you covered with a variety of options to help get you to the fun, stress-free from traffic and finding parking at Q2 Stadium.
Upcoming Q2 Stadium Events
Use the Trip Planner to plan your route to the Q2 Stadium. We are operating special event Rail service with supplemental trains on standby to support crowds for the following events:
- June 3, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. | Austin v. Salt Lake| See schedule
- June 21, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. | Austin v. Dallas| See schedule
- June 24, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. | Austin v. Houston| See schedule
- July 15, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. | Austin v. Kansas City| See schedule
- July 21, Friday at 9:00 p.m. | Austin v. Mazatlán| See schedule
- July 29, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. | Austin v. Juárez | See schedule
- August 30, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. | Austin v. Seattle| See schedule
- September 17, Sunday at 7:30 p.m. | Austin v. Portland| Coming soon!
- September 24, Sunday at 8:30 p.m. | Austin v. LA| Coming soon!
- October 4, Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. | Austin v. D.C.| Coming soon!
- October 7, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. | Austin v. LAFC| Coming soon!
How to Get to Q2 Stadium Using CapMetro
CapMetro is boosting service on Austin FC game days to help you get to and from the stadium easily and safely. By increasing frequency, you can arrive at the stop on your schedule and know a bus is coming soon. Don't live near any routes that go by the stadium? We have Park & Ride facilities with buses that can get you to the stands and cheering for the home team. Also, we're working on construction of a new station right outside Q2 stadium.
By CapMetro Bus
We're increasing frequency on game days for routes near Q2 Stadium. Even if the following routes aren't near you, there are plenty of ways to connect in our system by other routes or through the two nearby Park & Rides.
- Route 803 will operate every 10-15 minutes and drops off in front of the stadium. To help you get home quickly, extra Rapid vehicles will line up along Bright Verde Way when the game ends.
- Route 3 will operate on its normal schedule and drops off in front of the stadium.
- Route 383 will operate on increased frequency of 15 minutes between the two nearby Park & Rides: North Lamar Transit Center and Pavilion Park & Ride. The route drops off in front of the stadium.
- Route 392 will operate every 30-35 minutes between Q2 Stadium and Tech Ridge Transit Center.
Easy Trip Planning to Q2 Stadium
Make Q2 Stadium your destination, we'll take care of the rest! For real-time route information, check out our Trip Planner.
Taking the train to Austin FC games is a great option for those near the Red Line. Fans can take the train to Kramer Station and walk about 15 minutes to the stadium. Upon arrival to Kramer Station, make sure to follow signs leading you to the stadium for the safest, most accessible and optimal walking path. Consult the schedules above or our trip planner to plan your trip.
Park & Ride
Don’t live near a route that goes to Q2? No worries! We’ve got 4 recommended Park & Ride locations with routes to the stadium. Check the travel time for each location below so you can park, ride and arrive right on time!
|Park & Ride Name||Estimated Travel Time|
|North Lamar Transit Center||11 min|
|Pavilion Park & Ride||22 min.|
|Tech Ridge Park & Ride||35 min.|
|Westgate Transit Center||65 min.|