CapMetro provides transit data, including real-time feeds of our bus and rail services, on the State of Texas Open Data Portal to promote transparency and encourage developer participation to create innovative apps that will help Central Texans use our services efficiently. This data is provided by CapMetro and is available for everyone to use, explore, and share. The Portal has tools to easily search, filter, map, and visualize specific data sets for research, collaboration, and innovation.
Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority (CMTA) hereby grants you (Licensee) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute CMTA Data (Data) hosted on the Socrata (http://www.socrata.com/) platform on data.texas.gov portal subject to the following Terms:
- This data may include one or more of the following: CMTA Vehicle Location data, CMTA Service Alerts data, CMTA Trip Update Data, General Transit Feed Specification (“GTFS”) formatted data sets, Scheduled Service data, and Maps data.
- CMTA trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with Data.
- Data is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. CMTA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. CMTA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. CMTA and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- CMTA reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- CMTA maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data. By using CMTA Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.
The laws of the State of Texas shall govern all rights and obligations under this Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between CMTA and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. CMTA reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time by posting a revised Agreement as CMTA deems necessary. Your continued use of any CMTA Data constitutes acceptance of those changes.