Purchasing and Procurement
CapMetro requires a wide variety of goods and services to operate efficiently.
Capital Metro purchases a wide variety of goods and services. Common purchases may include:
Marketing & Culture
- Pocket Schedules
- Printing and Graphics
- Promotional Items
- Schedule Books
- Uniform Rental
Vehicles & Equipment
- Office Computer Hardware
- Office Supplies
- Shop Equipment
- Background Checks
- Business Services
- Employee Benefits
- Estimating Services
- Financial Services
- Inspection Services
- Medical Laboratory
- Project Management
- Recruiting Services
- Temporary Employees
- Title Searches
- Building Maintenance
- Business Center
- Capital Improvements
- Pest Control
- Rail Improvements
- Records Storage
All current solicitations are listed on PlanetBidsTM. You can sign up to receive email notification of our solicitations, and also sign up for a free Subscription to receive downloads of the electronic versions of solicitations.
Access copies of all available current contracts. Data deemed potentially confidential or proprietary to the vendor has been redacted. If you have questions regarding redacted information, you may:
- Reach out to the Contractor directly via the Contractor contact details provided on the cover page of the contract.
NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD SOLE SOURCE
Solicitation #: SSP-306849
Agency: Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Capital Metro)
Capital Metro intends to solicit and award a sole source contract to Unified Dispatch, Inc (UDI) to provide one year of maintenance and support of Capital Metro’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System. UDI is considered a sole source because:
- There are no third-party developers since it is a proprietary system and not open for other vendors to provide services.
- The development of Capital Metro’s IVR System was customized exclusively for Capital Metro. All software, configuration and previous enhancements installed are proprietary, designed, hosted and maintained by UDI. UDI is the sole entity capable of providing maintenance and support of the system.
This will be a fixed-price contract.
This synopsis is for notification purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation for bids, quotes, or proposals however, all responsible sources that believe they can meet all of the requirements may submit an unsolicited proposal which shall be considered. If no responses are received prior to 3:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, July 15, 2021, a Sole Source contract will be pursued with UDI.
Submit your unsolicited proposal to:
Denny Ross, Contracts Administrator
Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority
2910 East 5th Street
Austin, TX 78702
This sole source requirement meets the conditions of FAR 13.106-1(b) (2); only one responsible source has been identified as reasonably available to provide the services that will satisfy the agency requirements.
The following solicitations at Capital Metro are possible opportunities that may occur in the near future. These are for information purposes ONLY and the dates have NOT been set. You DO NOT need to inquire about these solicitations until they are advertised on PlanetBidsTM.
- Life, AD&D, Disability & FMLA Administration
- Banking Services
- McKalla Station
- MetroRapid Stations
- Train Control Consulting and Engineering Services
- Rail House Security Enhancements
- Regular Unleaded, Diesel and Red-Dyed Fuels
- Rail Siding, Signals and Civil Construction
- Positive Train Control (PTC) Optimization, Engineering, Construction & Support Services
- Demand Response Transit Systems
- FTA Consulting Real Estate Acquisition & Relocation Services
- Amenity Refurbishment
- Third Party Functional Assessments
- Uniform Supply
- Real Estate Advisory Services
- Renovations to CMTA Headquarters Building