Getting around during ACL
MetroRail is not running on weekends temporarily, but we've got a lot of great ways for you to get around town. And, don't forget, KIDS RIDE FREE on all CapMetro services, all the time!
You've got your choice of the following to get to the show:
Several MetroBus lines - including Routes
20 - drop riders off within a block of the shuttle site and will operate throughout the festival.
MetroRapid Routes 801 & 803 operate until 2:30 a.m. Thursday to Saturday.
- Ride the
801 N Lamar/S Congress to Republic Square to catch the FREE ACL shuttle. The shuttle pickup point is located close to Republic Square Station at 4th
and San Antonio Streets.
- Your best bet is to ride the
803 Burnet/S Lamar directly to ACL. There's no need to leave your seat until you arrive at Barton Springs Station. From there, follow Barton Springs Road west to
985 will take you downtown from North Austin all weekend long. Avoid parking troubles and traffic by zooming down the MoPac Express Lanes straight to Republic Square and the ACL Shuttle site.
- 14 routes that operate every 15 minutes between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
- 8 High-Frequency routes serve Republic Square Park.
- Get anywhere you need to go … north, south, east & west
ACL shuttles operate from Republic Square and will offer FREE rides to Zilker Park and the festival. CapMetro gets you right to Republic Square and the shuttles, which begin at 10 a.m. with the final shuttle returning
from the park at 11 p.m. each day of the festival.
After the festival is over, continue to rock with our
late-night services. There's no Late-Night Service on Sundays though.
- Night Owl - Night Owl Routes 481, 483, 484, 485 and 486 will operate from 6th Street and Congress Avenue downtown until 3 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights.
- E-Bus - E-Bus Routes 410, 411 and 412 will operate from 6th Street, between Lavaca and Colorado Streets, until 3 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights.