How are you gonna get around Austin?
You've got your choice of the following to get wherever you want to go:
MetroRapid Routes 801 & 803 operate until 2:30 a.m. Thursday to Saturday.
- Ride the
801 N Lamar/S Congress to get
to Republic Square downtown to connect to a million different routes & the
free ACL Shuttle or South Congress for music, shopping & great food.
- Your best bet to get to ACL (or The Domain up north) is to ride the
803 Burnet/S Lamar directly
to Zilker Park. There's no need to leave your seat until you arrive at
Barton Springs Station. From there, follow Barton Springs Road west to
- Running all weekend until Halloween! (Fridays and Saturdays until 2:30
a.m., Sundays until midnight for ACL.)
- The ticket vending machines at our rail stations are cash-only and do not
accept credit or debit cards. The easiest way to buy your pass is to use
CapMetro App, which also lets you plan your trip and
check real-time departure information.
Several Capital Metro Routes -
- drop riders right off at Republic Square, in the heart of downtown. They will
operate on a Saturday-level service on Sundays for ACL weekends.
When your night is done, continue to rock with our
Late-Night services. Be aware though that our
Late-Night stops at about midnight on Sundays though.
- Night Owl - Night Owl Routes 481, 483, 484, 485 and 486 will operate from
6th Street and Congress Avenue downtown until 3 a.m. on Friday and Saturday
- E-Bus - E-Bus Routes 410, 411 and 412 will operate from 6th Street, between
Lavaca and Colorado Streets, until 3 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights.