How you gonna get around Austin?
You've got your choice of the following to get wherever you want to go:
Both MetroRapid Routes 801 & 803 get you to Republic Square downtown to connect to a million different routes and operate until 2:30 a.m. Thursday to Saturday.
- Ride the
801 N Lamar/S Congress to get to North Lamar or South Congress for music, shopping & great food.
- Your best bet to get anywhere on South Lamar or at The Domain up north is to ride the
803 Burnet/S Lamar.
- Running all weekend through Halloween! (With extra service late-night until 2:30 a.m. on Saturday the 27th & on Halloween itself.)
- The ticket vending machines at our rail stations are cash-only and do not accept credit or debit cards. The easiest way to buy your pass is to use the
CapMetro App, which also lets you plan your trip and check real-time departure information.
Several Capital Metro Routes -
803, - drop riders right off at Republic Square, in the heart of downtown.
When your night is done, continue to rock with our
Late-Night services. Be aware though that our Late-Night stops at about midnight on Sundays though.
- Night Owl - Night Owl Routes 481, 483, 484, 485 and 486 will operate from 6th Street and Congress Avenue downtown until 3 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights.
- E-Bus - E-Bus Routes 410, 411 and 412 will operate from 6th Street, between Lavaca and Colorado Streets, until 3 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights.