Traveling with Kids
Public transportation is available to all, including those under the age of 18! Whether your child is joining you for your ride or riding alone, these policies help keep everyone safe on the way to their destination.
Policies for Children Under 18
- Kids ages 18 and younger ride free!
- Face masks are required to ride for kids 2 and up.
- K-12 students must carry with valid form of ID.
- Children 10 years and younger must be accompanied by someone 12 or older.
- Children under the age of 5 should be held securely while the vehicle is in motion.
- Scooters and strollers must be folded while in transit. Items may not block aisles, obstruct seats or be left unattended.
- Food and drinks in open containers are not allowed on board. Beverages are permitted in a spill-proof or screw-top container.