The Capital Metro board of directors works hard to stay in touch with all of the communities we serve. The board holds regular public meetings, and the public is always welcome to attend to share ideas and feedback.
Our most recent meeting:
Note: CapMetro board meetings will be online only and can be streamed live, with no in-person public comments accepted. Those wishing to contribute comments must notify Capital Metro 24 hours before the meeting (by noon on Sunday, September 27 by calling 512-369-6040 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Give your name, a phone number and the topic you wish to discuss. You will then be given a phone number you'll be able to call to participate in the board meeting.
Full board meeting
|10 a.m.||12:30 p.m.||Noon|
|February||Wednesday, 2/12||Wednesday, 2/12||Monday, 2/24|
|March||Wednesday, 3/11||Wednesday, 3/11||CANCELED|
|April||CANCELED||CANCELED||Monday, 4/20 (NEW DATE)|
|May||Friday, 5/15||Friday, 5/15||Friday, 5/22|
|June||Wednesday, 6/10||Wednesday, 6/10||Monday, 6/22|
|July||Wednesday, 7/15||Wednesday, 7/15||Monday, 7/20 (NEW DATE)|
|August||Wednesday, 8/12||Wednesday, 8/12||Monday, 8/24|
|September||Wednesday, 9/16 at 11 a.m. (NEW TIME)||Wednesday, 9/16||Monday, 9/28|
|October||Wednesday, 10/14||Wednesday, 10/14||Monday, 10/26|
|November||Monday, 11/9||Monday, 11/9||Monday, 11/23|
|December||Monday, 12/7||Monday, 12/7||Monday, 12/14|
Due to the renovation and relocation of the Rosa Parks Boardroom at Capital Metro's 2910 East 5th Street facility, some 2020 board and committee meetings will be held on the first floor of the Travis County Building located downtown at 700 Lavaca Street.
All dates and times of the meetings are subject to change. Please see the posted agenda for changes to the order of business (e.g., public comments first, advisory reports second and regular business third). Reasonable modifications and equal access to communications are provided upon request. For more information, please call or email Ed Easton, board liaison at CCR-BOD@capmetro.org or 512-369-6040.
It is the policy of the board of directors that input from the public is encouraged. The purpose of this policy is to ensure that interested parties representing various points of view are allowed time to present their views while, permitting the board to conduct its meetings in an efficient and effective manner.
ADA COMPLIANCE; Reasonable modification and equal access to communications are provided upon request. Please call 512-369-6040 or e-mail CCR-BOD@capmetro.org if you need more information.
Board of directors meeting procedures:
- Members of the public may sign up to speak on any action item or topic outside the board meeting room prior to the board meeting. Copies of the posted board meeting agenda and request for comment forms will be available outside the board meeting room prior to the board meeting.
- Public comment on general topics will be received as the first item on the meeting agenda. Speakers may choose to address action items either during the public comment section at the beginning of the meeting or when an action item is before the board for consideration.
- Speakers who sign up to address an item on the consent agenda may address the board either during the public comment section at the beginning of the meeting or immediately prior to a vote on the consent agenda.
- Speakers will have 3 minutes to speak.
- Speakers who wish to address more than 1 action item or topic may request 5 minutes when they sign up to speak.
- If more than 1 member of a particular group has requested to speak, the group must select a single representative to present its view. In such a case, the group's representative will be allowed 5 minutes to speak.