CapMetro is committed to getting you where you need to go, and Rapid is how we get you there fast. Whether you're heading to work or campus, there's a Rapid bus coming every 10-15 minutes on weekdays. Don't worry, your ride to your weekend plans are on us, too. Never arrive late to the fun thanks to Rapid buses running every 15-20 minutes throughout most of the day on Saturday and Sunday.
Rapid routes run North-South, connecting The Domain to Westgate and Tech Ridge to Southpark Meadows, with stops through UT campus and downtown.
- 801 North Lamar/South Congress connects Tech Ridge to Southpark Meadows via UT and downtown. It travels down North Lamar and South Congress.
- 803 Burnet/South Lamar connects The Domain to Westgate via UT and downtown. It travels down Burnet Road and South Lamar.
Purchasing Your Rapid Fare
- Reliable service: We get where we're going with reliability thanks to transit-priority lanes and a bus-first signal that gives us a jumpstart at stop lights.
- Local fare: Stay on budget with low fares: $1.25 per ride or $2.50 for the whole day.
- Efficiency: Skip the lines with multiple-door boarding that allows you to get on the vehicle from the front or the back.
- Real-time data: Check your wait time on the digital signage at every Rapid station. Access this real-time information from our Trip Planner, the CapMetro App and the GO Line at 512-474-1200.
- Wi-Fi: Catch up on work or your social media with free Wi-Fi on most Rapid vehicles.