Traveling with Kids
- Kids ages 18 and younger ride free!
- Children 10 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Scooters and strollers must be folded while in transit. Items may not block aisles, obstruct seats or be left unattended.
- Food and drinks in open containers are not allowed on board. Beverages are permitted in a spill-proof or screw-top container.
- Children 5 years and younger with an accompanying adult also ride free. They should be held securely while the vehicle is in motion