Q2 Stadium Special Event Service
CapMetro will operate special event service for all Austin FC games and other events at Q2 Stadium.
MetroRail will operate on special event service for all games and other events at the stadium. Consult the game day schedules before planning your MetroRail trip:
Weekend service details and disruptions:
- Saturday special event service: MetroRail will operate supplemental trips to Kramer Station to meet demand for service to Q2 Stadium. Expect significant disruption to regular MetroRail Saturday service, preventing travel north of Kramer Station throughout the day.
- Sunday special event service: MetroRail will operate special Sunday service direct to Kramer Station for travel to Q2 Stadium.
MetroBus and MetroRapid
Routes 383, 392, 803 and MetroRail will operate with supplemental service to increase frequency between North Lamar Transit Center and Pavilion Park & Ride for game day.
- Route 803 - every 10 minutes on weekdays, 15 minutes on weekends.
- Route 383 - every 15 minutes
- Route 392 - every 30 minutes
- Route 3 is operating on normal service, but expect traffic delays
MetroRapid 803 Detour: Northbound 803 will not enter UT Pickle Research. It will remain on Burnet.
- Closed Stop: UT Research Campus Station (Northbound, Stop ID 5724)