Innovation Zone Pilot Project: Exposition Area
Capital Metro customers can now connect to more in the Exposition Area Innovation Zone - and it's FREE and EASY with the RideAustin App.
How does it work?
Ah, the magic of geo zones! As part of the pilot, RideAustin is providing our riders with service to and from these two bus stops and any location within the Exposition Area Innovation Zone:
When a Capital Metro customer uses the RideAustin App to travel to or from either of these bus stops and any location within the Innovation Zone, the RideAustin trip is free. If you don't have a smartphone or need Cap Metro to arrange for a wheelchair-accessible vehicle, please call 512-369-6200.
- Use this address finder to make sure your destination is within the Innovation Zone and eligible for the service.
- Download the RideAustin App (for Apple and Android) and create your account
- Use the RideAustin App to book your ride:
- From Stop ID 1985 (Route 18) or Stop ID 1426 (Route 335) to any location inside the Innovation Zone
- From any location inside the Innovation Zone to Stop ID 1985 (Route 18) or Stop ID 1426 (Route 335)
- Between Stop ID 1985 (Route 18) or Stop ID 1426 (Route 335)
- Sit back and enjoy your trip!
The Exposition Area Innovation Zone pilot project is a partnership between Capital Metro and RideAustin.