Capital Metro Adjusts Service Due to Inclement Weather
AUSTIN, Texas (February 14, 2021) - Capital Metro services continue to be impacted because of the inclement weather in Central Texas. Today’s service schedule will end early at 8 p.m. On Monday and Tuesday, Capital Metro will operate with adjusted service hours from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. All fare collection has been suspended through Tuesday, Feb. 16.
Additionally, the transit agency will not operate the following services through Tuesday:
- No MetroRail service
- No Rail Connector service (Routes 465 and 466)
- No MetroExpress service (Routes 935, 982, 985 and 990)
- No Flyer route service (Routes 103, 105, 111, 135, 142, 152 and 171)
- No Lago Visa Feeder (Route 214)
- No Pickup service
- No UT Shuttle Service
- Resumption of this service is dependent on the campus reopening for students.
Customers can check the CapMetro App and Trip Planner for updates with real-time information and to see how their routes are impacted by the weather. Customers with urgent requests should call Capital Metro’s Customer Service GO line at 512-474-1200.
All weather-related detours will be updated on MetroAlerts and CapMetro.org/Service-Alerts. Customers are encouraged to sign up for MetroAlerts for updates on delays or detours. All COVID-19 safety regulations are still in effect on all Capital Metro services.
# # #
Jenna Maxfield, 512-592-2171