Terms and Conditions
Effective date: August 18, 2019
These Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) govern the access or use by you of applications, websites, content, products, and services (the “Services”) made available by Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority, a public body corporate and political subdivision organized and existing under Chapter 451, Texas Transportation Code (“Capital Metro,” “we,” or “us”). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
By using the Applications, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor who has registered for or used the Service without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
Pickup App customers traveling with a child or children younger than 8 years old and shorter than 57 inches are encouraged to provide and secure a child safety seat for each child matching this criteria. This is not required and is therefore not a basis for denying a trip. Pickup by Cap Metro will not provide child safety seats for any rider. The rider is solely responsible to ensure the seat is safe and can be secured safely.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Services, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Services;
- Use the Services for any unlawful purpose;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive or malicious nature;
- Modify, copy, change, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Services or “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Services;
- Use any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services or its contents without our prior written consent; or
- Take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers') infrastructure.