Turn your phone into a pass! With the CapMetro App, you can buy and manage passes for all of our services.
Download the CapMetro App by visiting the app store for your Apple, Android or Windows smartphone or other mobile device. You can also buy and manage your CapMetro App passes with our Online Marketplace.
Note: the CapMetro App is currently available only in English.
With the CapMetro App, you can buy:
- Single Ride Passes (Local and Commuter)
- Day Passes (Local and Commuter)
- 7-Day Passes (Local and Commuter)
- 31-Day Passes (Local and Commuter)
- Reduced Fare Single Ride Passes (Local)
- Reduced Fare 31-Day Passes (Local and Commuter)*
- MetroAccess Single Ride, 10-Ride and monthly passes**
Using the CapMetro App doesn't require complex theories of quantum physics and electrical engineering. Here are the basics:
- Set up an account with an email, password and PIN.
- Enter a valid credit or debit card. You can use multiple cards.
- Purchase a pass.
- Activate a pass on the "Use Tickets" screen, which displays all purchased, unexpired passes.
- Store passes on your mobile device (no Wi-Fi required) or save them in the cloud (Wi-Fi required; accessible on any device).
- Use your pass by showing it to an operator or fare inspector or scanning the QR code (on MetroRapid).